"For Law & for Life"       


Here to help you 

The consequences of divorce don’t just begin or end when the papers are signed; more often it can effect you during and the aftermath can affect you for a long time emotionally. Divorce isn’t just a law issue, it’s a life issue. Your whole world is turned  upside down, and everything becomes confusing and upsetting for everyone around you as well as yourself. This is where I come in.  When parents decide to separate, often followed by divorce, it’s the children who should be made the top priority. This is where I come in. Domestic Abuse is NEVER acceptable; whether it’s physical, verbal or emotional,  I can help get you.


Legal Ombudsman

I want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point

you become unhappy or concerned about the service I have provided to you then you should inform me  immediately so

that I  can do my best to resolve the problem for you. If you would like to make a formal

complaint then you can request my  full complaints procedure.

What happens if I don’t agree with your views on the complaint?

If I am  unable to resolve the complaint with you then you can have the

complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman. The Legal

Ombudsman investigates problems about poor service from lawyers


Before accepting a complaint for investigation the Legal Ombudsman will

check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you

have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

 Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


 No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or

 No more than three years from when you should reasonably have

known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman please

contact them.

Contact details:

Call 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm.

Email [email protected]

Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ


Willem Johan Nico Louw 

SRA Freelance (667276)

What to do if you are unhappy with my  behaviour. The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.